WordPress Development Service in Madison WI, USA and the World
WordPress (WordPress.org) is a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL that is usually used with the MySQL or MariaDB database servers but can also use the SQLite database engine.
Too many technical jargons on the definition. Let’s break it down one by one.
- Content Management System or CMS as the name suggests is a system designed to create and modify the digital content. The features of a CMS tool can vary based on the provider. Some examples of providers are WordPress, Joomla and Drupal. Based on market share statistics, the most popular content management system is WordPress, used by more than 59% (W3Tech’s survey of the top 1 million domains) of all websites on the Internet. CMS is designed to support the management of the content of Web pages. The content includes text and embedded graphics, photos, video, audio, maps, and program code (such as for applications) that displays content or interacts with the user.
- PHP or Hypertext Preprocessor is a general-purpose programming language originally designed for web development. To keep it simple, PHP is a powerful scripting language that fits great into HTML and puts the tools for creating dynamic websites in the hands of the developers. To get a little bit nerdy, we use PHP by inserting PHP code inside the HTML that makes up our website. When a client (anybody on the web) visits a web page that contains this code, server executes it.
- Database (MySQL, MariaDB) are used to store the data. Any photo, video, audio, profile data or anything else you can think of, gets stored in the database. When the user comes to the website, it makes a webservice call to retrieve the data and render it on the webpage.
Recently, there are many WordPress development companies that have popped up. However, there are only a handful that understands the details of a responsive, authentic and unique web development. At Eidentiti Technologies, we provide WordPress development services, unmatched with any other out there.
So, there you have it. The basics of WordPress is done.
Now what? Let’s go into a little bit more details on the benefits of using WordPress.
- Customization at your fingertips: One of the reason WordPress is popular because it meets the demands of many users with its flexible framework. It allows designers and developers to create and modify layouts and applications. Chances are there is a perfect WordPress theme for just about every kind of website (whether it’s a blog, business site, or an online store). Not to forget there are a lot of user-generated extensions (aka plugins) which are a great way to enhance the look and feel of your websites.
- Lower maintenance cost: Everyonelikes to save money. You don’t have to be WordPress development expert to figure this out. WordPress is especially good for entrepreneurs running on a tight budget. WordPress incurs fewer setup, customization, and maintenance costs in comparison to other open source CMS platforms.
- Safe and secure: Every day we hear about malware attacks or your site getting hacked. Hackers are always inventing unique ways to penetrate your security, your firewalls and steal your data. WordPress is developed with security in mind, and it isconsidered a very safe and secure platform to run a website.
- SEO friendly: With WordPress, no need to spend countless hours tackling SEO. Out of the box, WordPress is very SEO friendly. You can further enhance and optimize SEO by using plugins available just for WordPress. Google and other search engines love WordPress because these websites are easy to crawl.
- Time is Money: WordPress is a powerful platform that is not just limited to writing text. It comes with a built-in media uploader to handle images, audio, and video files. All this with minimal code. You spend more time running your business, rather than writing code and updating your website. No matter you have an online store, blogger, or any business under the sun, with the click of few buttons, you can update the website easily.
Eidentiti Technologies has the expertise to create your WordPress website at a competitive price. We have the WordPress development experts in-house that can bring your idea to light. You would be surprised at our quick turnaround time on WordPress websites.
Contact us today and get a free quote at email@example.com